Market Loss Policy:
When purchasing from Amagi Inc. ("Amagi"), at the time a confirmation number is issued, the order is officially completed. At this point, the price is fixed and you may not cancel the transaction. The transaction may only be offset at Amagi's current asking price. You shall solely bear any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price. Additionally, for all offsetting transactions, a $35 administrative fee will be charged to you. In the event of such offsetting transaction, Amagi shall have no liability to you for the product included in your confirmation order. Any market gain on an offsetting transaction shall be the sole property of Amagi. When selling to Amagi, at the time a confirmation number is issued, the sale is officially completed. At this point, the price is fixed and the transaction may not be canceled.
If Amagi does not receive a tracking number from you for the shipment of the product(s) within one (1) business day after the confirmation number is issued, the transaction may only be offset at Amagi's current buy price. You shall solely bear any deficit between the price at which we bought from you and the offsetting purchase price. Additionally, for all offsetting transactions, a $35 administrative fee will be charged to you. Any market gain on an offsetting transaction shall remain the sole property of Amagi.
Payment must be made or mailed within 24 hours of purchase. To make a payment, select the product you wish to purchase, add it to your shopping cart, and checkout. You can register an account where you can check the order and shipping status, or check out as a guest. Once you select which shipping and payment method you wish to use, you will see a final total. Depending on the payment method, there may be a processing fee involved. We accept bank wires, credit cards, PayPal, and Bitcoins. Is there a payment option you would like us to accept? Send us a request [email protected], or fill out our contact form.
We take many different forms of payment. They include:
|Payment Type||Amount||Processing Fee||Clearing Time|
|Bank Wire||Over $2,000||No||2-3 Business Days|
|PayPal/Credit Card||$1-$10,000||Yes (3.5-4.0% + $0.25 - 0.50)||3 Business Days|
|Bitcoin||Any||Heck no!||3 Business Day|
What are these "processing fees"?
- All prices are displayed as cash prices. Cash prices are prices that individuals pay via bank wire, personal check, cashier's check, or money order. We offer these prices so that customers who wish to pay via these cash options do not have to pay the processing fees. The benefit is lower prices, however if you pay with a check or by bank wire the processing time is generally longer.
- The processing fees are charged by the processing company used to process the transaction. We do not keep any of the processing fees or make any money off of them as the go directly to the processing company.
Orders placed with Amagi Metals may ship as soon as same day and up to 10 business days after the payment clearing date. Inventory is moved periodically from our vault to fulfill shipping needs for orders which can cause the extended delay. If you need to ensure a product is received or shipped by a certain date, please call us to discuss options.
We ship using several couriers including USPS, UPS, Fedex, DHL, and Brinks. Any order over $5,000 cannot be shipped to a post office box. Tracking information is typically e-mailed the evening your order ships. In rare instances, the tracking information may be withheld for your order until the first delivery is attempted. This is typically for high value shipments that require a signature.
We may combine shipping if you've placed more than one order. Any postage charges collected in excess of the actual costs when combining is property of Amagi Metals. In many of these cases, we are upgrading the shipping method. All orders within the United States of $2,000 or more ship for free. Please be sure to select the free shipping option when your order is placed.
Last Updated: January 15, 2016
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Limitation on Damages:
Amagi shall not be held liable for any damages, and Amagi disclaims any and all liability related to, any loss of your personal information, or security breaches related to your personal information. You use Amagi’s website and online systems at your own risk.
Information we collect:
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. In connection with these actions you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information
- Device information
When you use our services or view content provided by Amagi, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephone log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify you or your browser.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
Any information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes and/or in the following ways:
To process transactions. Frequently, the information provided by you is necessary to complete purchase or sale transactions. This is true regarding payment information, shipping information, and other information provided by you.
To improve our online services, including our website.
To improve our customer service, sales processes, buying processes, administrative efficiency, and all areas of our business.
To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information or updates pertaining to your order. In addition it may be used to send occasional company news, informational newsletters, updates, information about related products or services, or a variety of other information. You may opt out of all of the preceding communications, and we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email on how to do so.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
When we share your information:
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Amagi if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Amagi, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How do we protect your information
We work hard to protect Amagi and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place and order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. In particular:
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. Such individuals are required to keep the information confidential.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We strive not to collect any information for anyone under the age of thirteen. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least thirteen years old, and we do not knowingly engage in business with anyone under the age of thirteen.
Terms of Service
Contact: [email protected]
We believe that the best compliment you can give us is a referral. Before you can give anyone a referral, you must be happy with our service and products. We take this into account for every decision we make. When we hire new employees, we make sure that we pick the ones that come into the office every day with a smile on their face. We try and find the best prices around, so that our customers come back. The more happy customers we have, the lower our prices can get. Our packages are meticulously packaged so that they arrive at our customers locations on time and well packaged.
Sometimes events occur that are outside of our control. They include lost packages, product shortages, and minting delays. Unfortunately we are not magicians and cannot foresee these events, or magically produce products out of thin air (we are not a printing press). However if these delays occur we will attempt to provide you with as much information as possible to keep you in the loop and focus on making everything right to maximize your happiness with us. If you feel like we are not maximizing your happiness as a customer, please contact us immediately [email protected]