1 Troy Oz German Silver Buffalo Bar
Availability:Out of stock
|Credit Card / PayPal
|Bank Wire / Check / Cryptocurrency
1 troy ounce german silver buffalo bar. These stunning Buffalo bars contain 1 troy ounce of copper (60%), nickel (20%), and zinc (20%) and will arrive in brilliant and uncirculated (BU) condition. Each bar comes in individual clear plastic zip sealed bags. Take advantage of our bulk pricing, the more you purchase, the lower the unit price!
These stunning Buffalo bars contain 1 troy ounce of copper (60%), nickel (20%), and zinc (20%) and will arrive in brilliant and uncirculated (BU) condition. Each bar comes in individual clear plastic zip sealed bags. Note: There is no silver (AG) in German Silver.
Fun German Silver Facts
- German silver has many different names: nickel silver, Argentan, nickel brass, albata
- These are not normal 1 oz silver bars, there is no silver (AG) in German Silver
- It is a popular base metal for silver-plated cutlery
- It is used in zippers, keys, costume jewelry, musical instruments, and electrically powered model railway layouts. It is also widely used in the production of coins
Amagimetals has lots of silver bullion for sale, but none as unique as this fine german silver buffalo.
Buy these one ounce ingots to diversify your stack of base metals. We are happy to place custom orders for this product as well. Let us know the amount and we will make it happen! If you have more questions about base metals and why people invest in things like Copper and German Silver, reach out to our customer representatives who are standing by to help Monday-Friday 8-4 mst at 1-800-578-4653.
|Weight||1 Troy Ounce (1 ozt, 31.1 grams)|
|Composition||60% Copper, 20% Nickel, 20% Zinc|
|Measurement||2.0 inch (50 mm) by 1.0 inch (28 mm)|
|Mint / Brand||No|
Insurance: All orders are fully insured.
Shipping Rates: Shipping rates vary based on weight, price, and location. Shipping costs vary from $2.50 - $24.95. For an accurate estimate, add your items to your cart, visit your shopping cart and click "Estimate shipping". Free domestic shipping on all orders over $5,000
Shipping Handling Time Domestic orders generally take up to 7-10 business days to ship. International orders take up to 6 weeks.
Shipping Carrier:Orders are shipped primarily through USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
- All packages are shipped securely in inconspicuous packaging and give no indication of contents. Boxes may or may not be addressed from "Amagi Metals".
- If you would like to use a specific shipping service, please contact Customer Service for a custom shipping quote.
For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Policies page here.