Last Updated: April 16, 2013
What information we collect and why we collect it.
How we use that information.
The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Limitation on Damages
Amagi shall not be held liable for any damages, and Amagi disclaims any and all liability related to, any loss of your personal information, or security breaches related to your personal information. You use Amagi’s website and online systems at your own risk.
Information we collect
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us. For example, when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. In connection with these actions you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Amagi, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephone log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify you or your browser.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
Any information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes and/or in the following ways:
To process transactions. Frequently, the information provided by you is necessary to complete purchase or sale transactions. This is true regarding payment information, shipping information, and other information provided by you.
To improve our online services, including our website.
To improve our customer service, sales processes, buying processes, administrative efficiency, and all areas of our business.
To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information or updates pertaining to your order. In addition it may be used to send occasional company news, informational newsletters, updates, information about related products or services, or a variety of other information. You may opt out of all of the preceding communications, and we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email on how to do so.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
When we share your information:
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Amagi if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Amagi, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
How do we protect your information
We work hard to protect Amagi and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place and order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. In particular:
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems. Such individuals are required to keep the information confidential.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We strive not to collect any information for anyone under the age of thirteen. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least thirteen years old, and we do not knowingly engage in business with anyone under the age of thirteen.
Terms of Service
(800) 882 - 8496