Each of these beautiful 100 trillion dollar notes were issued by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. They are no longer printed by the Reserve Bank. They are perfect for warning friends and family about the dangers of hyper inflation.
Front: Picture of Chiremba Balancing Rocks, Central Bank Governor Dr. G. Gono's Signature, "Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe," and "I promise to pay the bearer on demand ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS."
Back: Picture of Victoria Falls and an ox and "RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE."
Fun Zimbabwe Currency Facts:
- Trillion Dollar notes are no longer in print.
- Zimbabwe currency inflation hit 231 million percent at its peak in July, 2008!
- The Zimbabwe dollar was abandoned as an official currency on April 12, 2009.
Why Zimbabwean Trillion Dollar Note?
- Become a trillionaire today!
- Show friends what wild hyperinflation can do.
- Wonderful gift.
- Beautiful collector's item.
- Historical artifact.
Insurance: All orders are fully insured.
Shipping Rates: Shipping rates vary based on weight, price, and location. Shipping costs vary from $2.50 - $24.95. For an accurate estimate, add your items to your cart, visit your shopping cart and click "Estimate shipping". Free domestic shipping on all orders over $5,000
Shipping Handling Time Domestic orders generally take up to 7-10 business days to arrive. International orders take up to 6 weeks.
Shipping Carrier:Orders are shipped primarily through USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
- All packages are shipped securely in inconspicuous packaging and give no indication of contents. Boxes may or may not be addressed from "Amagi Metals".
- If you would like to use a specific shipping service, please contact Customer Service for a custom shipping quote.
For more information on shipping, please visit our Shipping Policies page here.